Scope of the Policy
The policies and procedures detailed here apply to transactions made both on our web site and transactions made off line.
The Information We Collect
This notice of disclosure regarding our information collection policies applies to all information collected or submitted on our web site
- IP Addresses and Header Information: Our servers, like all those on the World Wide Web, log information site-wide regarding each visitor’s IP address and/or domain name. This information is contained in what is called an HTTP Header, and is passed to us each time you request a page or image from one of our sites. There is no personal information gathered by us or passed to us by the HTTP header.
- Personal Information: In general, you can visit us online without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. We do collect personal identifiable information (PII) about consumers, however, through a variety of forms and e-Mail links on our web site These resources help you get in touch with us to order products and obtain information, among other things.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that you may allow us (via your web browser settings) to place on your hard drive. It does not endanger your privacy, your computer or the personal information stored there. Cookies are perfectly harmless and no web server on the Internet can retrieve cookie information unless it is the one that put it there.
The Way We Use Information
Now that we have discussed the information that we collect about you, we would like to explain what we do with it all.
- IP Addresses and Header Information: Although the information passed to us in an HTTP header is of a non-personal nature, many of the things we can track are vital to our ability to bring you a high quality web site that you can enjoy and navigate easily. For example, we may use the information we gather from headers as a temporary identifier to store the history of a visitor’s the visit. We may also compile and use the data in the HTTP header and the IP address for marketing and strategic planning purposes.
- Personal Information: If a visitor e-Mails us regarding an issue, we will reply to the e-Mail with the intention of providing the information requested by the visitor. If a visitor fills out one of our forms regarding a question or request for information, we will reply to the request via e-Mail or phone. At no time will we sell or use your personal information for any other purpose whatsoever without also providing you an opportunity to opt out of or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. For details of our policy regarding acceptable uses of visitor e-Mail addresses, please see the Customer e-Mail Policy below.
- Cookies: We may use cookie technology to recognize a returning visitor and maintain the visitor’s individual settings, if applicable.
Customer e-Mail Policy
One of the most widely discussed facets of online privacy deals with unsolicited e-Mail messages known as SPAM. We do not SPAM our customers and recognize that it is a harmful and unwanted nuisance. We may, however, e-Mail our customers in response to requests for services and information. We may also periodically update our customers on our products and services.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Employees and Your Privacy
We have a well-trained, professional staff that is committed to your satisfaction. Each of our employees has read and fully understands the implications of this document and is committed to making our company a safe and customer-friendly place to do business.
Our Partners and Your Privacy – Third Party Privacy Compliance
Links to Other Sites
Our web site provides links to external sites as a convenience to the user. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of any other company, its site, or the products and services it sells. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web site
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We understand that protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Problems and Liability
If you notify us that you object to the manner in which we have used or protected your personal or commercial information, or if your personal or commercial information is misused, misappropriated or published by us, then we will take all reasonable commercial measures within our control to verify and mitigate the problem, and minimize the probability of its recurrence. This is our sole obligation, and your sole recourse, against us and our shareholders, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates from problems arising out of our use or handling of your information, or for lost or corrupted data or information. Our liability for any claims shall not exceed $1,000 in the aggregate.
How to Verify, Correct or Remove Information in Our Database
You can verify your inclusion in our database or correct factual inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections. We reserve the right, where permitted by law, to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.
You can contact us with a request to be removed from our database. Although we will protect your personal information from future use, we cannot remove a record of a past transaction.
Your use of this web site constitutes your consent to our collection and use of the information contained in this policy, subject to the terms and conditions set forth above.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies and practices, please contact us.